Automotive Lift Operator Training
Automotive Lift Operator Training Safety Training
- According to the OSHA General Duty Clause and the ANSI/ALOIM Safety Requirements, Lift owners are required to perform annual lift safety training for all personnel that use automotive lifts.
- Over 90% of all lift accidents are the result of “operator error,” and the number one reason then found is that the operator was not given the required safety training.
- Ignorance of the requirement is no excuse.
- Create a safe environment for shop employees and avoid hazardous conditions with proper lift safety training.
- In conjunction with our new ALI Certified Lift Inspection Program, Total Tool offers a complete ALI material-based training solution to meet these requirements.
- The two-hour training session, performed at your location, will meet all of the current ALOIM requirements for annual safety training.
- This training will bring your facility into complete compliance with the current standards and, more importantly, help prevent a dangerous lift accident occurring at your location.
- Contact Total Tool at (518) 766-7676 to find out more about our ALI lift safety training class and take the first step to a safer, more compliant shop today.