HUNTER WA240 Alignment Machine with HawkEye Sensors- USED
Like new, Works Great. This recent model Hunter Alignment System comes with HawkEye Imaging Sensors, includes a 60 day warranty from Total Tool, always your best buy in auto equipment. 24″ LCD Color Monitor WinAlign 12 Software HawkEye digital imaging Sensors with Wheel Adaptors that can accommodate 10 – 24.5″ inch rims. Code Link Steering Angle Sensor Unit DVD Photo and Video Option Included 2014 Specifications Steering wheel holder brake pedal depressor Color inkjet printer
1 AVAILABLE @ $11,995
HUNTER HAWKEYE ELITE® ALIGNMENT MACHINE – USED
Other wheel alignment machines don’t come close to matching the productivity and profit enhancing power of the HawkEye Elite® wheel alignment machine.
- This used machine will be update to the latest Vehicle specs and comes with a 60 day warranty.
- This unit comes with a tower mounted computer console and floor mount camera tower system to help minimize the space required in your shop.
HawkEye Elite® is the most powerful wheel alignment equipment on the market today, using four precision cameras to measure the position and orientation of targets mounted to each wheel using Hunter’s patented QuickGrip® adaptors.
QuickGrip® adaptors feature spring-loaded arms that grip the tire, eliminating metal-to-metal contact and subsequent rim damage. The Hawkeye Elite®wheel alignment system can show alignment results in just 70 seconds. Say goodbye to wasted shop time and obsolete wheel alignment machines by adding the top-of-the-line HawkEye Elite® wheel alignment system to your shop today.
One unit available @ $19,995
INGERSOL RAND COMPRESSOR 2475N5 230V-3PHASE – USED
Voltage: 208 Volt AC
Magnetic Starter: Yes
Amp Draw: 17.5
Consult Certified Electrician
CFM Rated @ 175 PSI
Pump Material: Solid Cast Iron
Pump Type: Two-Stage
Max PSI: 175 PSI
Oil Sight Glass: No
After Cooler: No
Pump Drive: Belt Drive
Oil Type: Oil Lubricated
Oil System: Splash Lubricated
Pump Low Oil Shut-off: No
Tank Size: 80 Gallons
Tank Outlet: 3/4 Inch
Electronic Drain Valve: No
Tank Orientation: Vertical
Weight: 500 Pounds
Product Length: 26 Inches
Product Width: 38 Inches
Product Height: 70 Inches
1 available @ $1,150
MOHAWK LMF-12 – USED
MOHAWK AUTO LIFT DESIGN
- Mohawk columns are constructed of 3/4” thick forklift masts, for a lifetime of trouble-free service.
- Each Mohawk carriage rolls on 8 double-sealed, self-lubricating, steel ball bearing rollers (NOT plastic sliders).
- Two 4” heavy duty cylinders make for safer, steadier lifting than single cylinder lifts or models with tiny cylinders.
- Easily adjustable overhead stainless steel hydraulic lines can be set at any height (or routed in floor) to accommodate all tall trucks and vans.
- Low profile 5” swing arms fit under most passenger cars. Equipped with Mohawk’s 5″, 7 1/2″ and 10″ stackable lift adaptor pads.
MOHAWK’S PATENTED INDUSTRY LEADING SAFETY SYSTEMS
- 2 Post Vehicle Lift Mohawk lifts feature all position mechanical safety locks in both columns, starting at the ground, to full lifting height.
- Patented infinite position, internal hydraulic safeties backed by external pressure compensated flow controls and velocity fuse valving.
- Swing arm restraints automatically engage upon lifting and automatically disengage when the vehicle has been fully lowered.
- The best and most inclusive warranty in the lift business; 25 years structural, 10 year mechanical, plus limited lifetime cylinder warranty. Mohawk builds the best lifts, with the best warranty.
Mohawk lifts DO NOT use height restrictive overhead cable covers that limit lifting height.
- Hydraulic fluid is pumped between the two cylinders through the overhead (or optional in-floor) stainless steel hydraulic lines. Patented hydraulic synchronization eliminates the need for restrictive height overhead covers, cables, pulleys, equalizer chains or obstructive floor plates.
- To raise the carriages, Mohawk’s LMF-12 use direct drive lifting rods which eliminate the wear & maintenance associated with lifts that use cables, chains, & overhead cable covers.
- Mohawk carriages roll on eight double sealed, self-lubricating, steel ball bearing rollers, for a lifetime of maintenance-free operation. Mohawk bearings are longer lasting, with less friction and wear than competitive lifts using plastic slide blocks that need constant greasing and maintenance.
1 – AVAILABLE @ $5,500. INSTALLATION AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITION COST
HUNTER RKHD ALIGNMENT POWER RACK -(USED)
20,000LB AXLE CAPACITY
Up for sale is a used Hunter RKHD PowerRack alignment rack that comes with 2 – 17,600lb rolling jacks. This piece of equipment is over $65,000 new. This equipment can be either surface mounted or installed in a pit to be a true drive on. The equipment comes with the necessary instructions and prints required to install the lift. Power unit requires 220 volt /single phase power and air supplied to the lift to operate the rolling jacks. The rolling jacks have had all the wheels replaced. Buyer is responsible for delivery or installation of this equipment.
Selling features of the Hunter RKHD PowerRack:
- Hunter’sRKHD Series of power lift racksbrings innovative safety and versatility features to the shop to make heavy-duty alignment fast and easy.
- This heavy-duty wheel alignment equipmentcan adjust to support vehicles up to 20,000 lbs. per-axle, with a runway width of 33 in.
- This truck lift rack bolts directly to the bay floor providing maximum strength. Each leg has a level adjustment for maximum accuracy, while adjustable wheel stops provide clearance for vehicle service operations. These power lift racks also feature a non-skid surface, preventing wheel spin and its inside rub-rails prevent smaller vehicles from driving off the sides of the runway.You won’t find any other truck lift rack or bus lift rack on the market with the innovative features and ease of operation as the Hunter RKHD.