Rotary MCHF14 Flex Mobile Lifting System
Perfect solution for Mid & Heavy Duty Vehicles (14,000 lbs.)
Rotary’s MACH FLEX 14 mobile column lift give you the option of not being tied to a bay. Get the job done where ever you have the space. Our easy to use design give your technician the control from any column. Our forklift pockets provide a convenient way to relocate columns within your shop. Included with every lift, they are clearly labeled for easy handling. Easy to move adjustable forks improve set up time without the need for reducer sleeves. Adjustment range is 6.3″ to 23.6″ to accommodate approximate tire sizes 9″ to 24″.
- Powered by RedFire™
- Wireless Remote Controlled System
- (4) mobile columns accomodating heavy duty trucks and light duty passenger vehicles
- Control all columns from anywhere in the bay
- Includes LockLight™ on each column
- Easy to move adjustable forks
- Vehicle Height and Weight Digital Display Gauges
- ALI Gold Certified (MCHF214U1A00)
V-REX | Vertical Rise HD Platform Scissor Lift
V-REX — 44,000 – 80,000 lbs
Heavy Duty Vertical Productivity!
- Microprocessor controlled equalization
- Rotational hinged positive force leg design
- Surface or flush installation
- 77 inch vertical rise
- Tubular torque box platform design with little deflection when loaded
- ALI Gold Certified (VRX80-48X)
VREX Logo The V-REX is a vertical rise platform scissor lift that offers clear spans of space in and around a massive lifting structure. With capacities between 44,000 pounds and 80,000 pounds this lift is designed to pick up large trucks, heavy equipment and anything else you can think to drive on it, like FIRE TRUCKS filled with water! (within the rated capacity).The clear span design gives you ultimate clearance around the lift, while the specially designed platforms are engineered with the industry’s lowest deflection rates. A brand new leg design manages all this heavy lifting on rotational hinge links. Limited sliding components and heavy-duty bearings ensure a long lift life. These same legs move in a rotational fashion optimizing the efficiency while providing strength.
SM30 – Four Post Lift
SM30 — 30,000 lbs.
Versatility: it’s the standard to which Rotary Lift’s four-post lifts are built. These lifts handle cars, vans, trucks – even light and medium duty commercial vehicles with ease. If you service a wide variety of vehicles, Rotary four-post lifts are the right choice for maximum productivity.
- Cylinder located under the runway
- Dual function Sentinel Lock™ System
- Internal airline
- Adjustable latch bars
- ALI Gold Certified (SM30N0-X)
MOD35 Flex™ Inground Modular Lift
MOD35 Flex™ — 70,000-105,000 Lbs.
Modular Inground Lifting Excellence!
- Wireless Remote Controls (Red Fire™)
- Patentend Universal Saddle Adapter
- Patentend Liquid Detection System
- Choice of Control options
- Programmable Vehicle Settings
- Patent Pending Cost Saving Installation
- ALI Gold Certified (MOD35ab202c)
THE MODULAR INGROUND LIFT: REINVENTED BY THE COMPANY THAT INVENTED IT.
The new MOD35 Flex™ is the next generation of heavy-duty inground lifts from Rotary Lift. We took the same industry-leading features of the MOD30 and added a variety of new, game-changing enhancements our customers requested. With options for console control, pendant control, or remote control (Red Fire™)!
HDC50 & HDC60 Heavy Duty Four Post Lifts
HDC50 & HDC60
HDC50/HDC60 – 50,000/60,000 lbs.
PRODUCTIVITY & PERFORMANCE in a heavy duty four post drive on lift
- Battery Operated with onboard 110v charger
- Available in two capacities and lengths
- Patented control operation from any column
New ProductOperator friendly designs and industry exclusive features offer you a four-post lift that’s faster and easier to use than similar competitor’s lifts. We’ve thought of everything. The HDC series allows you to operate the lift from any column, saving valuable time. And, because the lift operates on DC battery power, it’s operation is faster and you can still raise and lower the lift in the event of a power failure. The lift’s patented control system offers:
- Position memory to configure repeatable lifting cycles
- Visual confirmation of each column’s status and lift height
- Level lifting within 3″ at each column
- Oversized “E-Stop” emergency stop button
- Audible descent alarm for added safety
- Optional wheel kit is available to provide portability for each column adding movement within your shop.
Rotary Parallelogram Lifts
30/26 – 36/28 – 50/26 – 50/28
Heavy Duty Productivity For Your Maintenance Facility!
- Runway Style parallelogram lift
- Surface mount
- Exclusive Mechanical Locks
- Clear Floot Design
- ALI Gold Certified (50/28FXXX-5)
The parallelogram lift system is convenient for facilities and technicians. No column obstructions and a clear floor design allows for a productive work area. Preferred for inspection bays, routine service bays or wash bays. These lifts are easy to drive on for spotting and idea for pull through situations. If you’re planning a wash bay area, the cantilever design would prove positive for an overhang pit situation. Pull the vehicle onto the lift, raise the lift and the natural design would extend the vehicle over the pit. Pressure wash the engine, transmission and all debris would fall into the pit. Just one of the numerous capacities and options that make this lift an industry leader.
Traditional In Ground Lift
In Ground Traditional Lift
Let The Dependability Of Our Traditional In Ground Lift Do The Heavy Lifting
- Continuous Trench Design
- Front And Rear Jacks
- Patented Universal Saddle Adapter
- Standard Front Pit Covers
Rotary heavy-duty inground lifts are designed to increase productivity by providing an obstruction free shop and decades of service with minimum maintenance costs. Each lift offers the adjust-ability needed to service a wide variety of vehicles in a single bay. Whether fully hydraulic or electric hydraulic, two posts or three, numerous options are available to let you customize your lift for your exact needs.