MOHAWK LMF-12 – USED
MOHAWK AUTO LIFT DESIGN
- Mohawk columns are constructed of 3/4” thick forklift masts, for a lifetime of trouble-free service.
- Each Mohawk carriage rolls on 8 double-sealed, self-lubricating, steel ball bearing rollers (NOT plastic sliders).
- Two 4” heavy duty cylinders make for safer, steadier lifting than single cylinder lifts or models with tiny cylinders.
- Easily adjustable overhead stainless steel hydraulic lines can be set at any height (or routed in floor) to accommodate all tall trucks and vans.
- Low profile 5” swing arms fit under most passenger cars. Equipped with Mohawk’s 5″, 7 1/2″ and 10″ stackable lift adaptor pads.
MOHAWK’S PATENTED INDUSTRY LEADING SAFETY SYSTEMS
- 2 Post Vehicle Lift Mohawk lifts feature all position mechanical safety locks in both columns, starting at the ground, to full lifting height.
- Patented infinite position, internal hydraulic safeties backed by external pressure compensated flow controls and velocity fuse valving.
- Swing arm restraints automatically engage upon lifting and automatically disengage when the vehicle has been fully lowered.
- The best and most inclusive warranty in the lift business; 25 years structural, 10 year mechanical, plus limited lifetime cylinder warranty. Mohawk builds the best lifts, with the best warranty.
Mohawk lifts DO NOT use height restrictive overhead cable covers that limit lifting height.
- Hydraulic fluid is pumped between the two cylinders through the overhead (or optional in-floor) stainless steel hydraulic lines. Patented hydraulic synchronization eliminates the need for restrictive height overhead covers, cables, pulleys, equalizer chains or obstructive floor plates.
- To raise the carriages, Mohawk’s LMF-12 use direct drive lifting rods which eliminate the wear & maintenance associated with lifts that use cables, chains, & overhead cable covers.
- Mohawk carriages roll on eight double sealed, self-lubricating, steel ball bearing rollers, for a lifetime of maintenance-free operation. Mohawk bearings are longer lasting, with less friction and wear than competitive lifts using plastic slide blocks that need constant greasing and maintenance.